Book San Francisco to Baltimore Flight Tickets
Book San Francisco to Baltimore Flight Tickets - Now! Booking a flight in the near future is just as important as booking an airfare in the past. If you don't plan ahead, you could miss your opportunity to travel in style. You can choose to travel from the United States to the United Kingdom by air or sea. By choosing to fly in, you can enjoy not only a great holiday but also a good deal on the cost of the trip.
Some Stats for book San Francisco to Baltimore Flight.
- Travelers who are travelling to/ from San Francisco International Airport (SFO) can buy air tickets from EBookTrip.
- Cheapest flight deals to Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) available here.
- The distance between San Francisco to Baltimore International Airport (BWI), is 2457 miles / 3954 kilometers/
- The Time taken by any airline/ Cheap Flights from San Francisco to Baltimore International Airport (BWI) is about 5 hours 9 minutes..
- Many Direct flights serve in between San Francisco to Baltimore International Airport (BWI), route on a daily basis.
- You can find flights between San Francisco to Baltimore International Airport (BWI), with more than one stop.
Traveler Information for Baltimore
- The town of Baltimore, on the west side of the Jones Falls, was officially inaugurated on 30 July 1729.
River: Patapsco River mainstream is the Major River/ drain in the city.
The coldest temperature ever recorded in Baltimore is 7 degrees below zero. The best time to visit Baltimore is from June to August, but you're going to have to book early.
- Famous For: Steamed Blue Crabs, Crab Cakes, Bergers Cookies, Oysters and for major historic trading ports, baseball power and birthplace of the national anthem.
- Points to be noted by all: Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine, Fell's Point, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, National Aquarium, Sagamore Spirit Distillery are famous to visit.
- Main commercial Airports: BALTIMORE / WASHINGTON INTERNATIONAL (BWI) THURGOOD MARSHALL AIRPORT. The Thurgood Marshall Airport is one of the fastest growing major airports in the United States.
Baltimore Facts and Figures
- Baltimore (Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport) is kid friendly.
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport has got World-Class Cuisine.
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport is one of the busiest airports (with a huge crowd) in the country.
- Find best Wi-Fi services on Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport.
Traveler Information for San Francisco (SFO)
- Quickly recognising the natural advantages that the Bay would bring, Lieutenant José Joaquin Moraga and Francisco Palóu set up a mission on June 29, 1776 – five days before the American colonies proclaimed their independence from the British Empire.
- River: The main rivers are the Sacramento and San Joaquin Rivers, which flow into the Sacramento-San Joaquin River Delta and into the Suisun Bay.
- Low Temperature: The coldest month in San Francisco County is January, with an average temperature of 46.4 ° F overnight. In September, the warmest month, the average daytime temperature is 71.3 ° F.
- Best Time to travel: The perfect time to visit San Francisco is September to November. Believe it or not, fall provides some of the city's warmest temperatures all year long, not to mention less crowds than summer. Spring is another pleasant time to visit because of its mild temperatures and lack of rain (compared to other areas of California).
- Famous For: A popular tourist destination, San Francisco is well known by tourists for its cool summers, fog, steep hills, an eclectic mix of architecture and landmarks, including the Golden Gate Bridge, cable cars, the former Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary, the Fisherman's Wharf and the Chinatown area.
- Main Airport: The Bay Area has four airports with airline service. San Francisco International Airport (KSFO) — Class B airspace, Norman Y. Mineta San José International Airport (KSJC) — Class C airspace, Oakland International Airport (KOAK) — Class C airspace, Charles M. Schulz–Sonoma County Airport (KSTS) .
San Francisco (SFO) Airport Facts and Figures
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO) is kid friendly.
- San Francisco International (SFO) is having World-Class Cuisine.
- Find the best Wi-Fi services at San Francisco Airport (SFO).
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO) is one of the busiest airports (with a huge crowd).
San Francisco to Baltimore Flight Reservation/ SFO to BWI Flight Reservations (Cheapest)
Flight reservation from San Francisco to Baltimore (SFO - BWI) is available with EBookTrip. San Francisco to Baltimore (SFO-BWI) Flight reservation is a process to confirm your seat in the flight with the respective airline in advance. Contact us on the phone to reserve San Francisco to Baltimore SFO-BWI flight tickets. EBookTrip is offering Discount on San Francisco to Baltimore Flights SFO-BWI on the cheapest price ever. San Francisco to Baltimore SFO-BWI flights available on EBookTrip.
Most frequently Asked Questions
Q: May I know how many Cheap Flights are there in between San Francisco International Airport (SFO) and Baltimore International Airport (BWI)?
Check the EBookTrip Search bar and get live results.
Q: Please disclose the number of flights from Baltimore (BWI)?
Many airlines provide non-stop flight services from San Francisco International Airport (SFO) to Baltimore International Airport.
Q: How many Non-stop flights from San Francisco to Baltimore?
More than 10 flights.
Q: How far is Baltimore International Airport from San Francisco (SFO)?
Q: Time taken and distance covered by the flight from Baltimore International Airport to San Francisco (SFO)?
Around five hours are taken to cover 2457 miles.
Q: What's the least expensive day of the week to fly to Baltimore in San Francisco?
For San Francisco to Baltimore, Wednesday is the cheapest day to travel on average, and Thursday is the cheapest. Flying from Baltimore back to San Francisco, the best offers are normally found on Monday, with Tuesday being the most costly with Ebooktrip.
Q: Are there nonstop flights from San Francisco to Baltimore for less than $100 on Ebooktrip?
There are no non-stop flights from San Francisco to Baltimore, but Ebooktrip will provide you with all the details you need to find the best route with the fewest stops.