Book San Francisco to Honolulu Flight Tickets
Book San Francisco to Honolulu Flight Tickets - Now! Booking a flight in the near future is just as important as booking an airfare in the past. If you don't plan ahead, you could miss your opportunity to travel in style. You can choose to travel from the United States to the United Kingdom by air or sea. By choosing to fly in, you can enjoy not only a great holiday but also a good deal on the cost of the trip.
Some Stats on how to book San Francisco to Honolulu Flight
- Travelers who are travelling to/ from San Francisco International Airport (SFO) can buy air tickets from EBookTrip.
- Cheapest flight deals to Honolulu / Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL) available here.
- The distance between San Francisco to Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL), is 2398 miles / 3860 kilometers.
- The Time taken by any airline/ Cheap Flights from San Francisco to Honolulu Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL) is about 5 hours, 23 minutes.
- Many Direct flights serve in between San Francisco to Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL), route on a daily basis.
- You can find flights between San Francisco to Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL), with more than one stop.
Traveler Information for Honolulu
- Founded: In 1850, Kamehameha III proclaimed Honolulu the capital of the independent Kingdom of Hawaii. The county of Oahu was created on 1 July 1905 under U.S. jurisdiction. Two years later, the town and county of Honolulu were renamed.
- River: The Waimea River is a river in the county of Honolulu on the island of O Samaya in the U.S. state of Hawaii. The main channel of the river is 1.5 miles (2.4 km) long (complete length is 64.4 miles, including all tributaries) and has a watershed covering 13.6 square miles.
- Coldest Temperature: Honolulu's coldest month is February, with an average temperature of 65.4 ° F overnight. The average daytime temperature in August, the warmest month, is 88.9 ° F.
- The best weather in Hawaii is April, May, September and October. November-March is the rainiest month, and June-November is the hurricane season – though severe storms are rare. Winter also brings the best waves for surfing, particularly on the beaches on the north shore.
- Exploring the Hawaii Volcano National Park, watching the whale in Maui, touring Oahu Island, knowing about Pearl Harbor, diving in at Molokini are some of the treasures of Honolulu.
- Honolulu is famous for a multitude of reasons identified by tourists. The weather is warm and sunny, but sometimes trade winds blow from the East Northeast to provide cool breezes. These encourage Beach goers to enjoy favourable conditions for water sports or swimming.
- Main commercial Airports: Hawaii draws thousands of tourists each year for its stunning tropical scenery. There are three international airports in Hawaii, Hilo International Airport, Honolulu International Airport / Hickam AFB and Kona International Airport in Keahole. These Hawaii airports are modern in their facilities and technology.
Honolulu Facts and Figures
- Honolulu International Airport is kids friendly.
- Honolulu International Airport has got World-Class Cuisine.
- Honolulu International Airport is one of the busiest airports (with a huge crowd) in the country.
- Find the best Wi-Fi services at Honolulu International Airport.
Traveler Information for San Francisco (SFO)
- Quickly recognising the natural advantages that the Bay would bring, Lieutenant José Joaquin Moraga and Francisco Palóu set up a mission on June 29, 1776 – five days before the American colonies proclaimed their independence from the British Empire.
- River: The main rivers are the Sacramento and San Joaquin Rivers, which flow into the Sacramento-San Joaquin River Delta and into the Suisun Bay.
- Low Temperature: The coldest month in San Francisco County is January, with an average temperature of 46.4 ° F overnight. In September, the warmest month, the average daytime temperature is 71.3 ° F.
- Best Time to travel: The perfect time to visit San Francisco is September to November. Believe it or not, fall provides some of the city's warmest temperatures all year long, not to mention less crowds than summer. Spring is another pleasant time to visit because of its mild temperatures and lack of rain (compared to other areas of California).
- Famous For: A popular tourist destination, San Francisco is well known by tourists for its cool summers, fog, steep hills, an eclectic mix of architecture and landmarks, including the Golden Gate Bridge, cable cars, the former Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary, the Fisherman's Wharf and the Chinatown area.
- Main Airport: The Bay Area has four airports with airline service. San Francisco International Airport (KSFO) — Class B airspace, Norman Y. Mineta San José International Airport (KSJC) — Class C airspace, Oakland International Airport (KOAK) — Class C airspace, Charles M. Schulz–Sonoma County Airport (KSTS) .
San Francisco (SFO) Airport Facts and Figures
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO) is kids friendly.
- San Francisco International (SFO) is having World-Class Cuisine.
- Find the best Wi-Fi services at San Francisco Airport (SFO).
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO) is one of the busiest airports (with a huge crowd).
San Francisco to Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL) SFO to HNL Flight Reservations (Cheapest)
Flight reservation from San Francisco to Honolulu (SFO - HNL) is available with EBookTrip. San Francisco to Honolulu (SFO-HNL) Flight reservation is a process to confirm your seat in the flight with the respective airline in advance. Contact us on the phone to reserve San Francisco to Honolulu SFO-HNL flight tickets. EBookTrip is offering Discount on San Francisco to Honolulu Flights SFO-HNL on the cheapest price ever. San Francisco to Honolulu SFO-HNL flights available on EBookTrip.
Most frequently Asked Questions
What's the cheapest day of the week to fly from San Francisco to Honolulu?
For San Francisco to Honolulu, Wednesday is the cheapest day to travel on average, and Thursday is the cheapest. Flying from Honolulu back to San Francisco, the best offers are normally found on Monday, with Thursday being the most costly.
How many flights are there from San Francisco to Honolulu?
There are 221 (non-stop) flights between San Francisco and Honolulu a week, an average of 31 a day.
What airports can I use when I fly from San Francisco to Honolulu?
When you're flying out of San Francisco, you'll be using San Francisco, also referred to as San Francisco Airport. You will be arriving at Honolulu, also known as Honolulu Airport.