Book San Francisco to Phoenix Flight Tickets
Now! Booking a flight in the near future is just as important as booking an airfare in the past. If you don't plan ahead, you could miss your opportunity to travel in style. You can choose to travel from the United States to the United Kingdom by air or sea. By choosing to fly in, you can enjoy not only a great holiday but also a good deal on the cost of the trip.
Some Stats on how to Book San Francisco to Phoenix Flight
- Travelers who are travelling to/ from San Francisco International Airport (SFO) can buy air tickets from EBookTrip.
- Cheapest flight deals to Phoenix / Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) available here.
- The distance between San Francisco to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), is 651 miles / 1047 kilometres.
- The Time taken by any airline/ Cheap Flights from San Francisco to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) is about 1 hour 56 mins.
- Many Direct flights serve in between San Francisco to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), route on a daily basis.
- You can find flights between San Francisco to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), with more than one stop as well as direct.
Traveller Information for Phoenix
- Founded: The Territorial Legislature passed the Phoenix Charter Bill, incorporating Phoenix and providing for the administration of the Mayor's Council; Governor John C. Fremont signed the bill on February 25, 1881, formally incorporating Phoenix as a city with a population of about 2,500.
- River: If the Colorado River can be said to be "the lifeblood of the West," the Salt River is the lifeblood of Phoenix and the surrounding communities. Blessed with 128 lakes and 5 big rivers, Arizona welcomes outdoor enthusiasts to hike, canoe, ski and fish all year round.
- Coldest Temperature: These temperature spikes were measured at Sky Harbor International Airport, near downtown Phoenix, and went back to 1948. The lowest temperature recorded during that time was 17 degrees Fahrenheit (-8 Celsius)
- Best Weather: Winter sees lower and very comfortable temperatures and blue skies-temperatures seldom fall below zero. Spring is also a perfect time to visit Phoenix with the added appeal of blooming cacti and wildflowers. The months between November and April are the perfect time to visit Phoenix.
- Famous for: Like every major city, Phoenix has a range of museums and tourist attractions. The Phoenix Zoo features an array of species, including an exhibition devoted to native animals in the area. The Desert Botanical Garden is equally popular and a perfect place to learn about native plants and trees.
- Places to visit: Desert Botanical Garden, Phoenix Art Museum, Enchanted Island Amusement Park, Papago Park, Mesa Arts Center, Goldfield Ghost Town and Mine Tours, Artlink First Fridays, Arizona Capitol Museum are the places not to miss in Phoenix.
- Main commercial Airports: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is the economic powerhouse of the entire state of Arizona, adding more than $33 billion annually to the economy of Arizona and hiring more than 33,000 people. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is located 10 miles west of downtown Scottsdale, which means that your party is just minutes away from the city’s finest hotels, resorts and meeting facilities. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is the most welcoming airport in the United States.
Phoenix Facts and Figures
- Phoenix International Airport is kids friendly.
- Phoenix International Airport has got World-Class Cuisine.
- Phoenix International Airport is one of the busiest airports (with a huge crowd) in the country.
- Find the best Wi-Fi services at Phoenix International Airport.
Traveler Information for San Francisco (SFO)
- Quickly recognising the natural advantages that the Bay would bring, Lieutenant José Joaquin Moraga and Francisco Palóu set up a mission on June 29, 1776 – five days before the American colonies proclaimed their independence from the British Empire.
- River: The main rivers are the Sacramento and San Joaquin Rivers, which flow into the Sacramento-San Joaquin River Delta and into the Suisun Bay.
- Low Temperature:,/b> The coldest month in San Francisco County is January, with an average temperature of 46.4 ° F overnight. The average daytime temperature in September is 71.3 ° F which is also the warmest.
- Best Time to travel: The perfect time to visit San Francisco is September to November. Believe it or not, fall provides some of the city's warmest temperatures all year long, not to mention less crowds than summer. Spring is another pleasant time to visit because of its mild temperatures and lack of rain (compared to other areas of California).
- Famous For: A popular tourist destination, San Francisco is well known by tourists for its cool summers, fog, steep hills, an eclectic mix of architecture and landmarks, including the Golden Gate Bridge, the former Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary, cable cars, the Chinatown area, the Fisherman's Wharf.
- Main Airport: The Bay Area has four airports with airline service. San Francisco International Airport (KSFO) — Class B airspace, Norman Y. Mineta San José International Airport (KSJC) — Class C airspace, Oakland International Airport (KOAK) — Class C airspace, Charles M. Schulz–Sonoma County Airport (KSTS).
San Francisco (SFO) Airport Facts and Figures
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO) is kids friendly.
- San Francisco International (SFO) is having World-Class Cuisine.
- Find the best Wi-Fi services at San Francisco Airport (SFO).
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO) is one of the busiest airports (with a huge crowd).
San Francisco to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) SFO to PHX Flight Reservations (Cheapest)
Flight reservation from San Francisco to Phoenix (SFO - PHX) is available with EBookTrip. San Francisco to Phoenix (SFO-PHX) Flight reservation is a process to confirm your seat in the flight with the respective airline in advance. Contact us on the phone to reserve San Francisco to Phoenix SFO-PHX flight tickets. EBookTrip is offering Discount on San Francisco to Phoenix Flights SFO-PHX on the cheapest price ever. San Francisco to Phoenix SFO-PHX flights available on EBookTrip.
Questions and Answers
How many flights are there every week from San Francisco International to Phoenix Sky Harbor?
As of October, there are 106 flights a week from San Francisco International to Phoenix Sky Harbor.
How many flights do you have between San Francisco and Phoenix?
There are 293 (non-stop) flights a week between San Francisco and Phoenix, an average of 41 a day.
What's the least expensive day of the week to fly to Phoenix in San Francisco?
For San Francisco to Phoenix, Monday is the cheapest day to travel on average, and Tuesday is the cheapest. Flying from Phoenix back to San Francisco, the best prices are usually found on Wednesdays, with the most costly on Sundays.