Book San Francisco to Seattle Flight Tickets
Now! Booking a flight in the near future is just as important as booking an airfare in the past. If you don't plan ahead, you could miss your opportunity to travel in style. You can choose to travel from the United States to the United Kingdom by air or sea. By choosing to fly in, you can enjoy not only a great holiday but also a good deal on the cost of the trip.
Some Stats on how to book San Francisco to Seattle Flight
- Travelers who are travelling to/ from San Francisco International Airport (SFO) can buy air tickets from EBookTrip.
Cheapest flight deals to Seattle / Tacoma International Airport (SEA) available here.
The distance between San Francisco to Tacoma International Airport (SEA), is 679 miles / 1092 kilometers.
- The Time taken by any airline/ Cheap Flights from San Francisco to Seattle Tacoma International Airport (SEA) is about2 hours 12 mins.
- Many Direct flights serve in between San Francisco to Seattle Tacoma International Airport (SEA), route on a daily basis.
- You can find flights between San Francisco to Seattle Tacoma International Airport (SEA), with more than one stop as well as direct.
Traveller Information for Seattle
- Founded: Seattle was established by members of the Denny Party, most of whom arrived at Alki Beach on 13 November 1851, and then moved to the eastern shore of Elliott Bay in April 1852. The "Town of Seattle" became official with the filing of the first dishes on May 23, 1853.
- River: Seattle may be covered by water, but the Green-Duwamish is really the only river in town. The Green River flows out of the Cascade Mountains just north of Mount Rainier, across Flaming Geyser State Park, and through Elliott Bay through neighborhoods like Auburn, Kent, and Tukwila.
- Coldest Temperature: Winter will be colder and rainier than average, with snowfall below average. The coldest cycles are mid-to late December, early and mid-to late January, mid-February and mid-to late March.
- Best Weather: The best weather in Seattle is between late June and early September. July and August are the busiest months when the hotels are packed and the restaurants crowded. May, June, September, and October typically have good weather, and fewer visitors have fantastic months to visit if you're not after the hot summer weather.
- Famous for: Seattle is known to many as the Emerald City because of its famous, lush evergreen forest. Sitting on the Puget Sound and opposite the Olympic Mountains, Seattle is also a refuge for nature lovers. Despite Seattle's rainy reputation, you can still enjoy sunny springs and summers when music and food festivals are plentiful.
- Places to visit: Gasworks Parks, The Space Needle in Seattle by night, Seattle Art Museum, Snoqualmie Falls near Seattle, Pikes Place Market sign in Seattle, rollerbladers in Greenlake, a great Seattle neighborhood, The Boatyard Inn in Langley on Whidbey Island are the places not to miss in Seattle.
- Main commercial Airports: From Seattle-Tacoma International Airport to King County International Airport / Boeing Field, there are a few various options available to get to the area, and we will help you buy the lowest possible flights to Seattle with a single search.
Seattle Facts and Figures
- Seattle International Airport is kids friendly.
- Seattle International Airport has got World-Class Cuisine.
- Seattle International Airport is one of the busiest airports (with a huge crowd) in the country.
- Find the best Wi-Fi services at Seattle International Airport.
Traveler Information for San Francisco (SFO)
- Quickly recognising the natural advantages that the Bay would bring, Lieutenant José Joaquin Moraga and Francisco Palóu set up a mission on June 29, 1776 – five days before the American colonies proclaimed their independence from the British Empire.
- River: The main rivers are the Sacramento and San Joaquin Rivers, which flow into the Sacramento-San Joaquin River Delta and into the Suisun Bay.
- Low Temperature: The coldest month in San Francisco County is January, with an average temperature of 46.4 ° F overnight. The average daytime temperature in September is 71.3 ° F which is also the warmest.
- Best Time to travel: The perfect time to visit San Francisco is September to November. Believe it or not, fall provides some of the city's warmest temperatures all year long, not to mention less crowds than summer. Spring is another pleasant time to visit because of its mild temperatures and lack of rain (compared to other areas of California).
- Famous For: A popular tourist destination, San Francisco is well known by tourists for its cool summers, fog, steep hills, an eclectic mix of architecture and landmarks, including the Golden Gate Bridge, the former Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary, cable cars, the Chinatown area, the Fisherman's Wharf.
- Main Airport: The Bay Area has four airports with airline service. San Francisco International Airport (KSFO) — Class B airspace, Norman Y. Mineta San José International Airport (KSJC) — Class C airspace, Oakland International Airport (KOAK) — Class C airspace, Charles M. Schulz–Sonoma County Airport (KSTS).
San Francisco (SFO) Airport Facts and Figures
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO) is kids friendly.
- San Francisco International (SFO) is having World-Class Cuisine.
- Find the best Wi-Fi services at San Francisco Airport (SFO).
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO) is one of the busiest airports (with a huge crowd).
San Francisco to Tacoma International Airport (SEA) SFO to SEA Flight Reservations (Cheapest)
Flight reservation from San Francisco to Seattle (SFO - SEA) is available with EBookTrip. San Francisco to Seattle (SFO-SEA) Flight reservation is a process to confirm your seat in the flight with the respective airline in advance. Contact us on the phone to reserve San Francisco to Seattle SFO-SEA flight tickets. EBookTrip is offering Discount on San Francisco to Seattle Flights SFO-SEA on the cheapest price ever. San Francisco to Seattle SFO-SEA flights available on EBookTrip.
Questions and Answers
Q: How many flights are there every day from San Francisco to Seattle?
A: The number of flight times varies by day of the week, but on average, SFO to SEA sees 55 different options. You're going to have more options on this path than most of the ones leaving the US.
Q: What's the cheapest day of the week to fly to Seattle in San Francisco?
A: For San Francisco to Seattle, Wednesday is the cheapest day to travel on average, and Thursday is the cheapest. Flying from Seattle back to San Francisco, the best offers are normally found on Wednesday, with Tuesday being the most costly.