Cheap Flights from Chicago to Dublin (ORD-DUB)
Being the capital and the largest city in Ireland, Dublin has a lot to offer to travelers. With ebooktrip.com, you can plan your trip from Chicago to Dublin and get cheap flight tickets easily. Tickets do not have to cost an arm and a leg and the flight booking process will be completed easily. You must hurry to get your hands on the best deals.
Details about Chicago and Dublin Airports-
- The ticket price can range from 400 USD to 2000 USD one way with taxes and other fees. It depends on the type of ticket and the departure date.
- The distance from Chicago to Dublin Airport is 3656 miles.
- The flight time duration is 7 hours and 20 minutes if you take a nonstop flight.
- From Chicago to Dublin, there are 34 flights per day.
Get the details for travel to Dublin
- Coldest month - During January and February, the temperature is the coldest. It can drop up to 3°C and the maximum temperature during these months can be up to 13°C.
- Best months to travel- The best months to travel are between March and May, and September to November. It will not be too crowded as it is in the summer and the weather will be pleasant.
- The Guinness Storehouse
- St Patrick's and Christ Church Cathedrals
- The Book of Kells and Trinity College
- EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
- Dublin Castle
- Kilmainham Gaol
- Dublin's Free Museums
- City Parks- Iveagh Gardens, St Stephen’s Green, Phoenix Park
About the Dublin Airport-
- Dublin Airport is an international airport serving Dublin which is operated by DAA. Annually, the airport serves around 30 million passengers. It is located in Collinstown.
- The airport has 2 terminals, that is terminal 1 and terminal 2.
- Passengers will get the facilities required for a comfortable airport experience like parking spaces, access to Wi-Fi, restrooms, and charging stations.
Things to do in Dublin-
- Cliffs of Moher, The Burren, Wild Atlantic and Galway tour
- Blarney Castle Day Tour from Dublin Including Rock of Cashel & Cork City
- The Irish Rock 'N' Roll Museum Experience
- Discover Temple Bar which is on everyone's itinerary
- Take a stroll through the elegant Trinity College
- Know about Ireland's emigration at EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
How to book on ebooktrip.com?
- First, you must get access to the website ebooktrip.com.
- You can fill in the origin, destination, travel dates, and other required fields, then select the tab “Search flights.”
- Choose the flight.
- Select the tab“Book cart”
- You have to fill in the passenger details like the name age, phone number, and email address.
- Click the “Complete” tab.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you from ebooktrip.com.
Most frequently asked questions-
How many flights are available from Chicago (ORD) to Dublin(DUB) per week?
- There are 238 flights per week from Chicago to Dublin.
What if I get more than the baggage allowance?
- If you carry more than the baggage allowance, during check-in at the airport you will be required to pay the additional baggage fee as per the airline’s policy.
How many airports are in Dublin?
- There is only one airport in Dublin.
Can I change the departure date for my flight to Dublin?
- Yes, you can change the departure date for your flight to Dublin. You may have to pay a flight change fee depending on the departure date and the ticket type.
Are there any non-stop flights from Chicago to Dublin under $500 on ebooktrip.com?
- Yes, you can find many non-stop flights from Chicago to Dublin under 500 $ on ebooktrip.com.