Cheap Flights from New York (JFK) to Atlanta (ATL)
Miami to Atlanta (JFK to ATL) Flight Reservation
Book New York to Atlanta Flight Tickets
We have travel information for New York to Atlanta International Airport . The Name of the Atlanta Airport is Atlanta International Airport (IATA: ATL) and New York’s Airport name is New York International Airport. Atlanta International Airport and New York International Airport are the major airports of Atlanta and New York respectively.
Some Stats for Atlanta Airport and New York Airport
- Travelers who are travelling to New York International Airport can buy air tickets from EBookTrip.
- est flight deals to New York International available here.
- The distance between New York to Atlanta International Airport , New York is 863 miles.
- The Time taken by any airline/ Flights from New York to Atlanta International Airport is from two and a half hours.
- Many Direct flights serve in between the Atlanta (USA) and New York International Airport ) , route on a daily basis.
- You can find flights between Atlanta (USA) and New York International Airport ) with more than one stop.
Traveler Information for Atlanta
- The city was founded in 1630.
- River: Charles River basin is the Major River/ drain in the city.
- Low Temperature: January is the coldest month in Atlanta ( Atlanta International Airport).
- Best Time to travel: June to October.
- Famous For: Baked beans, The Atlanta Marathon, Fenway Park, and the bar from Cheers.
- Point to be noted by all: The Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Atlanta Common, The Museum of Fine Arts and many more places to visit.
- Main commercial Airports: Atlanta International Airport (KBOS), Manchester-Atlanta Regional Airport (KMHT), Worcester Regional Airport (KORH), T. F. Green Airport (KPVD).
Atlanta Facts and Figures
- International Airport ATL is having World-Class Cuisine.
- Atlanta International Airport is one of the busiest airports (with huge crowd) in the country.
- Find best Wi-Fi services on Atlanta International Airport.
Traveler Information for New York
- The city was founded in 1624.
- River: Susquehanna River is the Major River/ drain in the city.
- Low Temperature: February is the coldest month in New York.
- Best Time to travel: May, June, September, and October.
- Famous For: Statue of Liberty, Central Park, Broadway and the Theater District, Empire State Building and many more.
- Brooklyn Botanical Gardens are one of the natural spots in New York.
- Point to be noted by all: Go Topless in New York. NOT ILLEGAL. Yeah……….. See the Museum of Sex also.
- Main Airports: LaGuardia Airport (LGA/ KLGA), John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK/ KJFK).
New York Airport Facts and Figures
- New York Airport is kid friendly.
- New York Airport is having World-Class Cuisine.
- JFK Airport is one of the busiest airports (with huge crowd) in the country.
- Find best Wi-Fi services on New York Airport.
New York to Atlanta Flight Reservation
Flight reservation from New York to Atlanta is available with EBookTrip. New York to Atlanta Flight reservation is a process to confirm your seat in the flight with respective airline in advance. Contact us on the phone to reserve New York to Atlanta flight tickets. EBookTrip is offering New York to Atlanta on the est price ever. New York to Atlanta flights available on EBookTrip.
Most frequently Asked Questions
Q: Please disclose the number of flights from Atlanta to New York ?
A: Many airlines provide non-stop flight services from Atlanta International Airport to New York International Airport .
Q: How many Non-stop flights from New York to Atlanta ?
A: More than 10 flights.
Q: How far is Atlanta International Airport from New York ?
A: 863 miles.
Q: Time taken and distance covered by Atlanta International Airport to John F. Kennedy International Airport (New York, JFK) flight?
A: Around two and a half hours are taken to cover 863 miles.